Monday, May 21, 2012

What i've learned in middle school

For me, middle school sucked. I met a lot of "great" people who ended up not being so great. I've learned not to trust anyone. At all. I've learned so many new things about my self, that i heard through rumors. I don't want to grow up, but i don't want to stay here. This is definitely not the "best school in montgomery county" I won't miss the disgusting food, disgusting, lying, mean people, or the administration(excluding some). I want to go to High school so i can leave this place. But i mostly learned bad things from middle school. I learned a lot school wise as in math and ela but other than that. I learned some serious life lessons. I wish my experience was better, but honestly, it wasn't. This year was the best out of all of them. I hope High School is better. But it probably won't be. :3

1 comment: