Thursday, May 10, 2012

11 1/2 days

The end of the school year is fastly approaching. This year has flown by, it seems only yesterday was the first day of school. I've met so many new people and became friends with people i never would have. I have to say 8th grade has been memorable. Everyday was an adventure. I never went a day without laughing this year. It's been the best year yet i do believe. A lot of people are moving this year. I'm especially going to miss Danielle. We've grown so close. It's hard to imagine that tomorrow we are turning in our text books. Next week we go to the high school. Have our own dance(hooray!!!). I am going to miss this place. I've been here for 3 years and i've figured out where everything is. I know all the teachers by names. And they know be by name(is that good or bad...?)
I am going to miss every single one of you guys. I don't want to grow up and go to high school and leave all my friends behind. xc
But we have to grow up sometimes. We are going to be fresh meat over at the high school. o.o
To be honest i might cry on the last day. And i never cry so. -.-
Well...
High school here we come.. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment