Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Crazy cat lady

I don't know when this started, but, i have an obsession.
With Cats :3
Everyone calls me the crazy cat lady because cats are my favorite animal. And i have 2.
I only have ginger cats though. :3
Cause im coo
I've decided that if i don't get married and have kids
I'll just have 20 billion cats.
So
Meow :D
 _                        
                      \`*-.                    
                       )  _`-.                 
                      .  : `. .                
                      : _   '  \               
                      ; *` _.   `*-._          
                      `-.-'          `-.       
                        ;       `       `.     
                        :.       .        \    
                        . \  .   :   .-'   .   
                        '  `+.;  ;  '      :   
                        :  '  |    ;       ;-. 
                        ; '   : :`-:     _.`* ;
               [bug] .*' /  .*' ; .*`- +'  `*' 
                     `*-*   `*-*  `*-*'        

No comments:

Post a Comment