Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring/Summer

I love being able to walk outside of school and feel the sun on my skin, like I've never felt it before.

 I can feel it soaking into my pores and it's one of the best feelings in the world.

I love being able to lay on my porch and sleep in the sun.

Hoping to get some tan.

 I like being able to wear shorts in March.

I love running and dying of the heat.

 I like jumping into the pool.

 I like walking around bare foot and burning my feet on the pavement.

I like the smell of freshly cut grass.

 I love going to Gatlinburg to go tubing.

 I like the smell of sunscreen.

 I like getting blackberries off my bush.

 I like getting pushed in the pool by my dad and best friend when i'm fully clothed.

I like buying the prettiest swimsuit i can find.

 I like laying on a tube in the pool and drifting to sleep.

I like going on picnics in the middle of nowhere.

I like going to beach bend park.

I like going to Kentucky and locking the keys to the car and not having any signal. At all. Then hitching a ride from strangers to get signal. >.>

I like the nights where i can go out and look at the stars.

I like running and getting fireworks shot at my butt with my best friend.

I like barbecues.

I like roasting marshmallows.

I like turning off my phone and computer and just going away for a while.

Those are some things i like about spring and summer. ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment