Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This weekend

Friday night my friend Haley stayed the night. We had just sat down around 7 'clock to eat. Me, being forgetful, forgot to get my drink. So i got up and got some water. There was a knock on my door, which was weird, because who would be at my door at 7? My mom unlocked the door and my best friend threw himself   into my moms arms. I think i was in a state of shock? I was surprised. His hair was black, he was 4 ft. taller than 8 months ago. Taller than me. o.o He walked over and engulfed me in a hug. I started crying. Happy tears.   Smearing my makeup all over his green shirt. It was a long hug that lasted for about 5 minutes. His mom and him drove all the way from Georgia to see me. We roasted marshmallows, hung out with some people, and watched scary movies. The next day, Addison and  I went running around 7 a.m. We came home, ate breakfast, and then walked to Karina's. We got Karina and then went back to my house. Addison, Karina, Haley, and I all went swimming. My pool was really cold. -.-

Haley went home. Karina, Addison, and I all ate. Then had a fire. Addison played with the fire resulting in embers landing on Karina's foot. Everyone went home and Addison and I stayed up and watched scary movies. Sunday, Addison, His mom, My mom, My brother, and I all went to the mall. We had Subway for lunch, then, went shopping. Addison and I got matching Finn(from adventure time) snapbacks. Then, we went and saw the Hunger Games(again). We went home, got Karina, and went swimming.

Monday, Addison's last day. I stayed home from school and we watched scary movies all day. Around 2 o'clock we ate, got ready, and headed to Karina's. We picked up Karina, and then Silvia. We went back to my house and hung out for 2 hours? Then, Jessica showed up. We had to say our goodbye's to Addison . I cried. And so did Silvia. Karina started to also. We had a billion goodbyes. Then Silvia, Karina, and I, tried to hide in the Hummer to go with them. That didn't work out.

After Addison left. Karina, Silvia, and I talked to my mom. She told us about how people at her work. Lock themselves inside of houses and cars. -.-

This weekend was the best I've had in a LONG time. I'm sad my best friend left. But in the summer i am driving out to see him. A 14 hour drive. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment