Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Best Friend

Dats him^ Up der^ Wif da black hair^

Dats us! A long time agoo :o

Dats him and Karina and a random cat we found. c:
Through the years i have had a lot of friends and a dozen best friends. There is only one i really connect with and can tell anything to. My best friends name is Addison. Through thick and thin Addison has been there an never judged me. Let me tell you about Addison, he can go for days straight without being hungry. Addison can eat anything he wants whenever he wants and never gets fat. I talk to Addison every day, either text or calling. The thing is Addison moved away to Georgia, but since he moved, I've talked to him more than i ever have. His mom and my mom have a secret wish that we will get married and we will all be a family, but that's sooo not gonna happen.  He sticks by my side no matter what and i sometimes wonder what i did to deserve him. He's like my brother, and hopefully it will always be this way. This summer around my birthday he is coming to see me. I'm so happy because we talk every day but now i can't see him in person. Addison would always come over as soon as school got out and we would go for a walk. One day he came through my front door and attacked me with silly string. I still have silly string on my ceiling from that day. He always makes me smile when i'm sad and reminds me that he will always be there for me. Addison and i have never fought and our relationship is strong. He is my motivation. I love Addison as much as he loves me. Addison is my best friend. (:

5 comments: