Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winter Break

For my winter break, i went to Oregon. The last time i was in Oregon was in October 2011, with my dad helping him sort out my grandfather's estate. This time, my mom, brother,dad, and I all went. We left on December 19 around 2, then departed for Oregon. Most people hate flying on an airplane and going to an airport, but i love it. The whole thing fascinates me. We stayed until December 29. We had rented a little cottage next to a river and had Christmas there, we also stayed at some random hotels. One night, why'll staying in the Blue Whale. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick, so i walked on to the balcony and sat in the chair. We had picked a hotel that had an ocean view. Then, the next night we stayed at a really nice hotel that was on the beach. I love it in Oregon because there is Oceans and Mountains at the same time depending on what side of the state you are on. I love Oregon and i got to visit there two times this past year. I hope i can go there to see my family again soon. It was a memorable vacation and i will never forget it. The picture is of Yaquina Head, the beach where my aunt and uncle got married. ^o^

1 comment:

  1. I was supposed to visit Oregon for the first time on Fall Break but the event was canceled. I hope to see it one day. You make it sound like a very special place.

    ReplyDelete